Nuffnang Code

Saturday 21 June 2014

Welcome to the jungle!

I gotta admit I'm into animal prints. Not being cruel but I love those fur in my finger nails or wrapped around me, the pattern at least. Of course, I couldn't bear killing a beautiful creature just so my vanity is satisfied.

Leopard:

Luckily, I have good thrift shop finds and presents that have this lovely pattern. Like this tube top which I got for my 32nd birthday.



These rockin' leopard Topshop booties are from a thrift store. 
Topshop Booties
Because I so love nail painting, one of my favorite designs is leopard since it is very easy to make. I made these in a hurry.


leopard and zebra nail art
When you see it in full color, the zebra base is actually light pink, however, the black liner is a bit sticky so, the result isn't neat, I have to take a black and white picture instead. As I was sorting my files I found a picture of me having spaghetti, I noticed that the nails are done in leopard, so I cropped it up for this post.
How the above picture looks like in color
Here's my first try on the leopard pattern and the iconic Burberry tartan.
a nails design inspired by a Burberry leopard handbag

the Burberry leopard nail art paired with leopard eyeshadow
Leopard, like other patterns can come in a wide variety of colors, our imagination is the only limit to it. Here's one in pink and purple:


pink and purple leopard nail art

perfect for parties


There's probably more of these nail designs coming up provided that I have the time and inspiration. 


Zebra:

As for the zebra pattern, I have them on some of my clothes, but not  much on nail design. Here I was wearing a mini tube dress for a glam rock event. I wore this with the pink purple leopard nails above.


Zebra mini tube dress
 Snake: 

As for the snake, I have a favorite snakeskin print jeans. My mom bought these lovelies in England, and they are my favorite pair. I don't wear jeans much so I only have a few.


NEXT snakeskin jeans
I have some handbags in this pattern too, and this one is my favorite. A present from my kumare in Australia.


Guess snakeskin handbag
I haven't done any snakeskin nail art yet but I had searched for some tutorials and I figured I might try soon.

So, that's it. The 'wild' side of my personal style. 

No comments:

Post a Comment