Nuffnang Code

Wednesday 25 June 2014

Faster Way to Remove your Nail Polish

I'm dying to try a new nail art, all nail polish and tools are ready but there's just one more thing....

I'M TOO LAZY TO REMOVE MY NAIL POLISH!

They're already chipped, so there's no reason to keep them on, however, it is for me the worst part of doing my nails.

Good thing, I chanced upon a solution on how to remove them faster and save on time, cotton and acetone.

Here's how:

Get a piece of cotton ball and tear them into small pieces. Just small enough to cover a nail. Drench each piece with acetone and place on top of a finger nail.



Press them gently and leave for about 2-3 minutes for regular polish and a little longer for glittered ones. But don't keep it longer as it may dry and would be useless.




Usually, my marker is when I'm done putting the piece of cotton on my last fingernail then the first one must be ready to remove.

To remove, apply little pressure while pulling the cotton off. You'd notice that most of not all polish are wiped out easily. You may clean any residue using the same cotton.

Trust me on this, it works!

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment