Nuffnang Code

Thursday 19 June 2014

Robin Moses Inspired Nail Arts

My favorite nail artist Robin Moses inspired me in so many ways. But I got to admit that her nail art are out of my league. But inspiration is enough, though. At least I learn a few techniques and methods that somehow improved my craft.

Watching her YouTube videos are usually helpful, but some can be way too complex that I just watch them to amuse myself. Especially that when she does something, she makes it appear as if it's simple. She has some company as well; I guess the model and another one who takes the video, and they are all in a bright conversation while doing the nail art.

Here are some of my works that are inspired by her.




Here's the image where I got the inspiration, except that I used orange instead of pink for the big flowers. I was just so excited to use my new neon orange polish.





A girly skull with stripes for my teenage daughter.

Which was inspired by this pirate skull and stripes design:


And here's my favorite Robin Moses inspired nail art, and the one which I think resembles the closest:




Kiwi nails!

And here's the inspiration:


I might have missed a design or two, but these are just a few of those that I made. I attempted many, though. And in some of my designs I just adapted her techniques to add to my own theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment